1. ... is situated a karst polje with the ultimate track of the Seven names river ...
2. I did catch up with you at last!
3. The continuation is too narrow even for a dachshund.
4. The sound is just fine!
5. It would be strange if the cave had not been known.
6. Taking it easy, aren't you?
7. Can I go second?
8. Look what I have found!
9. On top of the second shaft
10. There are none to be seen (olms).
11. This squeeze is all that is left.
12. Some bowing down will be required here.
13. Discussion in front of the side chamber
14. Marko explains
15. What else could be missing here but you!
16. The snack
17. Janko's dreams
18. Look, look, a little sunshine is left.
19. It really looks deep. It might be a sump.
20. Damn', what mud!
21. It is quite a breeze here!
22. Matej prolonging the rope
23. Janko above the bottom of the shaft
24. Marko fixing an extra anchor
25. Metka landing, Janko helps her
26. The lamp is teasing you?
27. Marko changing the carbide
28. Let them be. The haul bags will stay for us, no doubt about it.
29. Matej in the squeeze
30. I was not the last on top!
31. As far as I know, it is a shorthaired whitebelly bat.
32. Cave, cave, what a cave!
This page, text and the photos by Primož Jakopin;
send inquiries and comments to
primoz jakopin guest arnes si (insert dots and at sign as appropriate).
The music background of the page is a contribution of Milko Lazar.
Page first published on October 24, 2006; date of the last change: September 10, 2018.